Lyonnaise des Eaux contacted the agency to carry out a consultation of local residents and stakeholders in Orléans on urban renovation issues. Objectives: to implement an innovation process leading to the development of new services that we have grouped together under the Service Lab platform.
- 2 service concepts presented
- 1 presentation at the Observeur du Design 2012
As part of the renewal of its public service delegation contract for the city of Orléans, Lyonnaise des Eaux contacted the agency to design and implement a consultation process with local residents and stakeholders to involve them in the creation of new services on the themes of biodiversity and youth employment.
- 1User research
- 2Consultation of local residents and stakeholders
- 3Co-creation workshop
- 4Ideation of new services
- 5Creative summary of ideas