What is a cookie?
Can you smell that amazing aroma? The smell of freshly baked cookies on your kitchen table? Well, it’s kind of similar!
They are small bite sized pieces of information stored in files within your browser. Our cookies are there only if you are fully informed and have accepted them. They are stored on your devices (computer, smartphone, tablet…) when you surf a website or install an application.
- User Studio primarily collects information from you as our client. Examples of personal data we may collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as telephone number, email address or physical address. User Studio may update your information based on other public files if this is necessary to ensure that the data repository is well maintained.
- Your personal data is safe when you surf our website but also when you use some of our services. We are unable to access all of your personal data as this site has built-in privacy areas.
What kind of cookie are they?
- Rather practical cookies: These are the ones that allow optimal use of the site, for example by improving the fluidity of the display of the different pages that make up the site.
- Competitive cookies: They are outstanding competitors; they are there to identify the most or least used pages of the site and they draw up statistics on visits. They are also able to correct malfunctions.
- Quite sociable cookies: When you surf the site and like one of our pages, these are the cookies that allow you to share the content of your choice on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…)
What’s their recipe?
- You have rights to your personal data and can request changes to or deletion of your stored data. The Company shall rectify, on its own initiative or on the initiative of the client, any data deemed incorrect.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings and by clicking on "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to get help with stopping future correspondence.
How long does it take to cook?
- User Studio will retain your personal data for as long as you have a business relationship with us. As required by law, cookies are deleted on a regular basis. In France, the maximum permitted duration is 13 months.
- Information older than 4 years is not used for marketing purposes, the data is deleted as it is considered obsolete for its intended purpose.
Still a bit peckish?
We hope we have been able to enlighten you about what a cookie is and how we use them at User Studio.