The video pitch is our way of supporting you in your project, resulting in a video that clearly presents the advantages through the user's experience. A video which brings reality so close you can almost touch it.
- The ultimate elevator pitch. There is nothing like the power of conviction and the tangibility of a realistic and appealing video to make people want to get behind your project.
- A clear vision. You rarely have more than a few seconds to explain what you do or where you’re heading. And that's good, it forces you to hone your vision and your mission.
- A value-oriented presentation. Today, in the services sector, a project's value lies primarily in its experience. We will never lose sight of that, trust us.
In a group of our size, it's not just a matter of snapping your fingers to launch a service: you have to justify every expense. The thing is, the people who hold the purse strings don't have much time for you. Video makes for the perfect elevator pitch. Maxime F Innovative Product Manager in the Water Distribution sector
Here is an example of a video pitch, designed as cost-effectively as possible, for Balloon, a project aimed at rethinking cash management for start-ups:
The pitch de Refact — a smart bill service for phones — is considerably more complex, and has even attracted remarkable press coverage in the US:
Or the Nume pitch, illustrating a user experience scenario from start to finish, with actors and on-site shots:
How does it work?
The methodology we propose is based on a collaborative approach that brings together your project team and our designers for creative workshops.
1. Identify your needs Let’s have a chat to better understand your needs and challenges.
2. Co-creating the value proposition Two co-creation workshops led by our designers to define the value proposition of the solution, the message to be conveyed and the elements to be highlighted in the video.
3. Scripting the pitch Designing the script to present the benefits of the devised solution clearly and concisely.
4. Prototype Design and production of the aspects of the various service touchpoints to be highlighted: mobile screens, 3D printing, laser cutting, etc.
5. Produce a video Produce and edit a video. Then you can easily spread your message!
Convincing our partners was a matter of survival for us, as we had run out of cash. With the video pitch, it’s become a formality! Nicolas H Founder of a young start-up in the wellness sector
Keen to find out more?
Mathilde, our Development Director can be reached on +33 (0)1 42 59 47 54, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.