Do you want to boost the attractiveness of your digital services, your team’s flexibility and reduce your after-sales service costs? This training is made for you and your colleagues. It is part of our training programme - grouped under the User Academy brand - and can therefore be financed by your company’s professional training organisation (OPCA, in France).
You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backwards to the technology. You can’t start with the technology then try to figure out where to sell it. Steve Jobs
How does it work?
It works well! This is a one-day workshop, intense, exciting and full of tips & tricks that you’ll acquire during group exercises. It takes place in a venue that is different from your daily work environment, perhaps even out of the ordinary, and activities alternate between theoretical components and practical examples.
Two inspiring days. Run by one of our renowned experts.
Fun tools. Learning by doing.
A great setting. To unwind and unite your team.
What you will learn
There is a lot to learn, both in theory and in practice. Including:
- Understanding the fundamentals of the user experience (UX) design and user interface (UI) design.
- Developing a user-centred approach to innovation
- Adopting an innovative, intuitive and iterative approach
- Exploring the principles of visualisation and prototyping
- Learning how to create an attractive and intuitive product or service
Here is a non-exhaustive list of tools and methods that make up the service designer's basic toolbox and that we take pleasure in explaining and passing on to you, in pictures :
The detailed programme
Over two days of hands-on workshops combined with group discussions on a case and a topic chosen together, you will discover and experiment with the main principles and tools of UX/UI design, such as wireframes, prototyping, etc.
- User persona: presentation of “extreme users”
- Imagination & monitoring: deconstructing and developing ideas
- Functionalities & killer features: sketching out wireframes of the functionalities
- Pooling: choosing the functionalities
- Wireframing: sketching out the storyboards
- Rapid prototyping: making prototypes of your screens
- Tests: "test & learn"
- Iteration: modifying wireframes according to feedback
- UI: using form to serve the purpose
- Case study: why choose these forms?
- Conclusion: putting UX/UI into practice every day
The UX/UI training helped us understand how to integrate user experience into our projects! Audrey C. Engineer Manager in Energy
Why make UX/UI your ally!
- Embody the personality of your service to set it apart
- Increase the attractiveness and user friendliness of the service
- Attract new users and retain existing users
- Turn quality into a competitive advantage
- Lower your maintenance and service costs
- Facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration
Visit the page about our UX/UI expertise or take a look at some of our achievements in the showreel below:
Keen to find out more?
Mathilde, our Development Director can be reached on +33 (0)1 42 59 47 54, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.