Do you want to accelerate your innovation projects while becoming autonomous in the management of improvement or innovation processes that are user centric? Our mentoring service was designed precisely for this purpose.
- Pedagogical input. A transfer of knowledge and skills throughout the project.
- The benefits of innovation through design. Differentiate your services from the competition.
- Personalised support. An expert designer at your side to address any issues you may have.
It was the first time I’d been mentored and I immediately embraced this approach, as I felt it was the best way to build skills, get training and carry out a project with the guidance of experts. […] I’ve learned a lot and I’m now able to offer a better service to my users. Marie-Ange T Head of Division in the IT department of a large NGO
How does it work in practice?
While you manage a real ongoing project, we support you with all the design aspects while leaving the initiative up to you. Of course, our team is always there to take over when needed.
The mentoring scheme differs according to the nature of the project. Support can be provided for each phase of the innovation process: strategic design, service design, UX/UI design, etc.
And what do we learn?
During the project, which will be the common thread of the mentorship, there will be multiple learning experiences. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Communicating the fundamentals of innovation through design
- User-centred approach (observation and user testing)
- Getting to grips with and creating design tools
- Teaching the fundamentals of interface design
- Acculturation of good digital practices
- Preparation and facilitation of co-creation workshops
- Imparting the basics of service design
- Realisation of deliverables
- Communication and transformation of the internal culture
The detailed programme
This programme is not systematically reproduced "to the letter", but rather is adapted to each team and project. It is, however, a faithful and effective framework in many respects. We’re fortunate to have received feedback from our customers:
I would never have imagined the potential of this method, both for the project and for skills development! Constance B Project Manager in Insurance
This is a totally new way of managing projects and modelling our dashboards. However, in addition to this expertise, it is also a new direction. We are no longer working within a classic project owner/project manager model. From the outset, our project team has jointly developed solutions and each member has contributed his or her expertise. […] The aim is to converge on a common approach from the start. This creates real synergy. Marie-Ange T Head of Division in the IT department of a large NGO
Keen to find out more?
Mathilde, our Development Director can be reached on +33 (0)1 42 59 47 54, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.